1. I once weighted 80 Kg (around 160 pounds) when i was in Junior High. OMG think about it now, i do feel “jeez, what food did you consume? Did you eat horses?!! I I believe you look like a disco ball, walking around with your big tummy, big hair, yet short body” Well, more like a pregnant sheep, i think.
2. I once dreamed about being a writer. And freakishly, i sold my full-with-handwriting-novel to my classmate back when i was an elementary student. Disgustingly, i wrote my name “Angelia Khaterine Spears” or something like that, on it. Ehm. Not even close, Khat. Not even close. The story revolves around cheezy-teenage-love-affair, tragic ending (yeah, whatever, the girl died), and i actually still have a copy of that novel in my house. That was my first original masterpiece, nobody can screw that thing from me!
3. I’m a crazily organized person. I believed this is a mental problem. I couldn’t see any single hairfall in my floor, i couldn’t see any all-tangled-shirt in my cupboard, i couldn’t see any single book falling in my bookselves, i couldn’t do anything out of order, i…the lists are endless. I’m weird. I know. When i did something not in the right order, i might get really anxious, which. is. bad. Don’t ask me to show it to you, you don’t even wanna know.
4. I eat only the tip of my bread. You know, the ‘gosong’ one that everybody keeps throwing it out? The brownie one? OMG. That thing is precious guys! Don’t even THINK to throw it in front of me, except you wanna see a big-mouthed-mouth open suddenly in front of you, ask to be feed.
5. I have X legs. Shut up, you people. Blame my maid. Blame her for not giving me enough vitamin D from the sun. BLAME HER. Now i live with my X legs, wearing skinny jeans with shame.
6. I’m not a night owl. I’m not a morning person, either. I’m a SUPER EARLY person. I wake up usually at 4 o’clock IN THE MORNING. Holy God. Nobody should wake that early, girlfriend. NOBODY.
7. I could do 3-4 things in the same time. I literally do. I could read novel, while listening to music, while also watching movies in the same time. I could run on treadmill, while reading novels, while listening to super loud music. I could ran my dogs, while reading novels, while listening to music. I could type my final paper, while watching movies (which played in the same Laptop), while reading novels, while eating my breakfast. I don’t know why people always laugh when they saw me doing this threesome-thingy. I think my brain just split to 3-4 compartment, each has their own separate task lists. Or maybe i’m just a plain freak? I don’t know.
8. I could type super fast. Not to be bragging you with my oh-my-gosh-i-can-type-like-10-fingers-and-you-don’t ability, but i just did the 10 fingers method that we learned once in elementary school and it really works. Thinking about it, i also the fastest typewriter back when i was in elementary school. I guess everybody just thought “wow, this fat-and-lion-haired-girl is crazy. Why did she make a LOT of noise, just to type?” Well…Nobody can screw around me while i type. This is a holy-experience of mine. I can make as much of noise as i want.
9. I love make up. I literally do. Well, shame on you, boys. You can’t make your face looks like a walking disco ball without justification “oh, typical girl. Playing around with their makeup without knowing they look totally like voodo dolls”. Well, make up just makes me happy. I love all youtube-makeup related videos, i love reading makeup review, i CAN’T stop my hands from buying new makeup, i CAN’T leave my house without my powder and little bit of blush. I just can’t.
10. I could make a lot of weird thing with my food. Sometimes when i shared my experience around my “food-creativity”, people just look disgusted, like “THE HELL, WHAT KIND OF TOXIC YOU’RE EATING?!!” kind of face. Example: I ate my oatmeal with soy sauce and spicy ketchup, i overnight-freeze my oatmeal until it looks like a pudding, i don’t put any marmalade or jam or chocolote or any kind of crap on my bread, i DRANK my condensed milk right from its jar (ew, gross. but hmmmm…delicious), i ate my baby carrot while running, and so on. Anyway, you should try my invention guys. Really, it doesn’t taste as bad as my story. Maybe.
WELL, That was it! I tag everybody here, who accidentally read my blog, my blog friends, ALL of you, to do this tag. This is fun! I laughed like crazy while making this. In the middle of my office.